Learn more about ANA Summer Programs at our upcoming Open House:
Saturday, April 30 from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Initially established in 1943 as Camp Pacific for Boys, ANA Summer Programs now offers young co-eds from around the world, ages 10-17, unique summer leadership training programs in addition to academic and recreation camps, all taking place on the beautiful Army and Navy Academy coastal campus.
Overseen by a highly dedicated, international staff focused on mentoring campers and creating a supportive environment for growth, a variety of classes and activities focused on developing good character, leadership skills, self-esteem, and self-confidence are available to all campers.
ANA Summer Programs participants are actively involved and accountable for their skill development and personal growth through the summer, receiving staff support and guidance when necessary, campers meet challenges and share experiences with their peers that help instill pride and a sense of responsibility. This feature is what makes our high-challenge, high-reward summer programs truly unique.
Summer at ANA
Guided by the mission of the Army and Navy Academy, the ANA Summer Programs’ philosophy provides a pathway and opportunity for all summer participants to:
- Value the active pursuit of knowledge and strive for their realization of individual potential
- Develop a sense of self-discipline, leadership and respect for others
- Acquire personal honor and pride in themselves and in their community
- Build cultural awareness through diversity
- Develop positive self-esteem through accomplishment and self discipline
Learn more about our camps, dates, and rates!
For more information, please contact us!