Our Patron Association
The Army and Navy Academy Patron Association (ANAPA) partners with the Academy, led by a board of current parents.
Participation by family members in many of Army and Navy Academy’s gatherings during the year strengthens the bond among Cadets, faculty, and staff, while fostering a successful educational experience for each young man.
Parents and guardians of current Cadets are encouraged to join the Army and Navy Academy Patrons Association (ANAPA) private Facebook group. This group is facilitated by ANAPA leaders and Academy staff members. The ultimate goal is to improve the quality of life for Cadets at Army and Navy Academy and we look forward to reconnecting with returning families and welcoming new families into the Warrior family — please share your energy, ideas, talents, and contributions!
Schedule of ANAPA Meetings
Starting in October, ANAPA hosts monthly conference calls to update parents on upcoming campus events, Cadet activities, volunteer opportunities, and Academy news. Reminders are sent out prior to each conference call.
To participate in a teleconference, please email Kelsey Maston, Event & Patron Affairs Coordinator at email@example.com
2021-2022 ANAPA Board
- Eve Mayall, President
- Lisa Perez, Vice President of Events
- Lisa Meyer, Vice President of Communications
- Jade Chao, Secretary
- Leia Shen, Treasurer
- Aruna Rao, Academic & Counseling Liaison
- Monica Glielmi, Deputy Academic & Counseling Liaison
- Tom De Lucia, Cadet Life & Athletics Liaison
To contact a member of the ANAPA Board please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dusty Vereker, Middle School
- Cheri Harrington, 9th Grade
- Kimberly Reynolds, 10th Grade
- Eileen DeLucia, 11th Grade
- Crystal Glimka, 12th Grade
- Leia Shen, Chinese Speaking Families
Ready to Get Involved?
There are many opportunities for our parents to volunteer and share in the Warrior experience!
1) Monthly Activity Volunteers
(Remote Location Okay)
New Parents & New Cadets Welcome
- Responsible for welcoming all New Parents and New Cadets to ANA.
- Speak with enrolled families at registration events and closed weekends to promote ANA culture and traditions.
- Answer questions from New Families and Cadets and support throughout the year.
- Time Commitment: Registrations and various Cadets events throughout the year.
International Parents and Cadets
- Act as a liaison between the designated faculty members, students, and parents to organize cultural experiences and assist in the transition to American culture.
- Speak with enrolled families at registration and other ANA events to promote ANA culture and traditions.
- Time Commitment: Registrations and various cultural events throughout the year.
Faculty Appreciation Week
- Coordinate and execute Faculty Appreciation Week and any other appreciation events throughout the year.
- Time Commitment: Teacher Appreciation Week
Monthly Cadet Activities
- ANAPA organizes monthly fun and entertaining activities for the Cadets as well as activities for parents at each Closed Weekend.
- Time Commitment: Sign up each month
2) Prospective Parent Ambassador
(Remote Location Okay)
Prospective Parent Ambassadors are a valued part of our Warrior Community as they bridge the gap between life at the Academy and our prospective families.
- Act as a liaison to the Admission Department, providing support during the recruitment and enrollment process that may include:
- Fielding questions and speaking with prospective parents about your son’s experience,
- Posting on social media,
- Providing testimonials for prospective parents or writing reviews on referral sites,
- Assisting all new parents with Academy traditions and understanding the institution’s culture.
Anonymous Feedback Form
The below anonymous form is sent directly to ANAPA and is intended only for use by Current Families.