Your student’s journey to join the Army and Navy Academy Corps of Cadets involves completing and submitting required documents so that we can appropriately evaluate his potential to succeed as a cadet. If you have any questions or difficulties along the way, please contact the Office of Admission at 888.762.2338.
If you have not yet submitted an application for your student, please do so first by visiting https://www.armyandnavyacademy.org/apply-now/. We do not accept any supporting documents from prospect families without an application on file.
In order for you to complete your student’s application, please submit the following forms to your Admission Counselor.
- Student Questionnaire
- Character Reference
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Copy of Health Insurance Card (front and back)
- Photo of Applicant
- All Pertinent Legal Forms (divorce and custody documents, if applicable)
- Therapy Practitioner Form (for applicants who have regularly or recently undergone therapy)