Daily Schedules & Announcements
- Yearly Schedule
- Cadet Life Leader Training Schedule
- Class Schedule
- Cadet Absence Form
- Cadet Packing List
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Ready to get involved? Here are four volunteer opportunities for our parents.
1. Parent Ambassador
- Are you willing to speak with a prospective parent by phone about your son’s experience?
- Would you be willing to hand out literature to prospective families?
- Would you represent us at local groups where you hold membership, such as: Boy Scouts, Sea Cadets, Young Marines, Chambers, or other business or professional groups?
- Willing to post on social media or write a testimonial for our website?
- Host an event in your home for prospective families?
2. Parent Buddy
- Would you be willing to be help enrolled families at registration events?
- Would you like to be assigned to a specific family to support them the first year?
3. College Mentor
- Are you willing to speak with a current Cadet about your alma mater before he applies?
- If requested, would you be willing to write a letter of recommendation for a Cadet you have screened?
4. Career Mentor
- Are you willing to offer a shadow day at your place of business to a current Cadet during the summer or to an alumnus?
- Do you have an internship to offer a current Cadet or Alumnus?
Interested in participating? Let us know!