Notable Alumni of Army and Navy Academy
Army and Navy Academy is proud to salute alumni who have made significant contributions to their communities and the world, thus bringing honor to their school. If you know of someone who should be recognized, please contact the Office of Alumni Affairs.
Leaders in Military & Service
- Gen. William W. Crouch, USA Ret. ’59 - Four-star general who heads a team of senior leaders in a five-year project to return responsibility for security for South Korea from the current Combined Forces Command to a Korean Joint Forces Command.
- Maj. Gen. Supridee Pravitra '79 - Top general in the Royal Thai Army
- LCDR William Kuebler '89, JAGC USN - Recipient of Reg Robson Civil Liberties Award for protecting civil liberties and human rights
- Philip Rush '95 - Peace Corps volunteer in Conakry, Guinea
- Jonathan Tripi '07 - Peace Corps volunteer in Rwanda
Leaders in Law & Government
- Robert Beach '48 - Judge and master swimmer
- Eugenio Elurdoy Walther '58 - Former governor of state of Baja California, Mexico
- Carlos Bustamante '61 - Mayor of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
- Greg Nordbak '69 - Mayor, city of Whittier, Calif.
Leaders in Business
- Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D. '69 - Protective Intelligence and Assessment Specialist, Private-Sector Intelligence Analyst
- Kevin Aoki '86 - World-renowned restauranteur, including Benihana and Doraku Sushi
- Jake Bailey '05 - Chief Engineer, Castor Engineering, Inc.
Leaders in Athletics
- Todd Weseloh '83 (Tod Swank) - Professional skateboarder
- Matt Hensley '89 - Legendary skateboarder
- Orlan Jackman '07 - Forward for London Lions Basketball Team
Leaders in the Arts
- Victor Villaseñor '58 - Acclaimed Mexican-American writer best known for The New York Times best-seller "Rain of Gold."
- Thomas Bullard '62 - Professor of theater, Brooklyn College, City University of New York (CUNY)
- Jonathan Nielson '64 - Professor of history and author of academic books, including "Mist Before the Rising Son," "Convergence" and "Wellington in America"
- Marc McClure '75 - Actor, played the role of cub reporter Jimmie Olson in all four Superman movies
- Adolfo Lee Mayo '77 (Adolfo Lee) - Country singer/songwriter