Education is an Important Investment.
Deciding to attend a private boarding school is one that requires much thought, as it is truly an investment in your son's future.
Whether you are thinking about improving his academics, exploring ways to improve college options, or even discussing your son's future career plans, it is important to know what makes a private boarding school education such a sound investment.
The Association of Boarding Schools provides these key statistics:
- Boarding students spend an average of 17 hours a week on homework, versus 9 hours for private day students and 8 hours for public school students.
- 91% of boarding students report that their school is academically challenging, compared to 70% of students at private day schools and 50% of students at public schools.
- 90% report having high-quality teachers in boarding school, compared to 62% of day and 51% of public school students.
- Boarding school students spend about 3 hours per week watching television, compared to 7 hours among day and public school students.
- Boarding school students spend an average of 12 hours per week participating in sports and exercise, compared to only 9 hours per week for students at private day and public schools.
- 77% of boarding school students say that their schools provide opportunities for leadership, compared to 60% of private day and 52% of public school students.
- 87% of boarding school graduates report being very well prepared academically for college, compared to 71% of private day and 39% of public school alumni.
- By mid-career, 44% of former boarding school students achieve positions in top management, compared to 27% of private day and 33% of public school graduates.
- 95% of boarding school students say that their social lives do not revolve around drugs and alcohol, compared to 82% of private day and public school students.
*Information extracted from “The Truth About Boarding Schools”, published by The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS). Read the full results.
Currently Accepting Applications
- Fall Deadline: October 5th
- Spring Deadline: January 5th
- Fall 2015-2016: February 5th
Call 888-762-2338 or apply today!
Tuition for 2014-2015:
Additional charges apply for books, uniforms, laundry and incidentals.
(Approximately $4100 the first year)
Two Payment Options for U.S. Students:
1) Full Payment
2) Seven Payments*
Tuition for 2015-2016:
To be announced in the late fall.