We are Currently Accepting Applications for Fall 2016! Apply Now!
Admission Office Hours
Monday – Saturday: 8:30 – 5:00, by appointment.
We are located at 2605 Carlsbad Boulevard, Carlsbad. The Office of Admission is upstairs at the the front-end of campus (northeast corner).
To schedule a personal appointment to our California boarding school, please contact us by phone or email. Options below:
Personalized Appointments. Available Monday-Saturday by appointment. During your appointment, we will take you and your son on a campus tour, conduct a student interview, require a questionnaire/writing sample, and provide a parent consultation. If an SSAT score is available, the applicant will not be required to sit for the math and English diagnostic exam. The appointment will take approximately three hours.
Meet the Director in Your City: If you cannot visit campus soon and would like to speak with the Director, we recommend a phone appointment or personal meeting in your city. Please contact us for details.
Prepare for Your Appointment
An Admission Associate will contact you after you complete the inquiry form or online application. Alternatively, please contact us at anytime.
Step 1 – In preparation for your appointment, please complete the online application
Step 2 – Please provide the forms below to your current school:
- Current Transcript and Discipline Record
- Teacher Report – Math
- Teacher Report – English
- Character Reference Reports
Step 3 – Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Small Student Photo
- Legal documents (if applicable for custody)
Step 4 – Please review the letter and remit the contract to secure the enrollment.
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the committee, who will make a determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
Step 5 – Attend the assigned registration and move-in day event
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
- It is critical to complete all requirements detailed in the Health Portal.
Read these blog posts to prepare for your campus visit: