Visit Our Oceanfront Campus!
Monday – Saturday: 8:30 - 5:00, by appointment.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment. During your appointment, we will take you and your son on a campus tour, conduct a student interview, and provide a parent consultation.
In addition, we can administer an in-house academic exam for domestic students if you do not have access to a test site for the SSAT or ISEE. The appointment will take approximately three hours.
In preparation for your appointment, please complete the online application and follow the steps below:
Using the forms below, please contact your current school for the following:
- Current Transcript and Discipline Record
- Teacher Report - Math
- Teacher Report - English
- Character Reference Reports
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Student Photo
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the committee, who will make a determination.
- In some cases, a meeting with the committee may be required will be requested to make a final determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
Monday-Friday: Appointments at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Saturdays: Appointments at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Please note that campus introductions will be more limited and classes will not be in session.
Please call 760.547.5278 or send us an email to schedule your campus visit!
An Open House is a great way to get an overview of what life is like at ANA. You'll meet teachers, see the clubs and sports we offer, and get to know current students.
Our next Open House will be on Saturday, March 28. Please call 760.547.5278 for more information.