Visit Our Oceanfront Campus!
Monday – Saturday: 8:30 - 5:00 by Appointment
Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
During your appointment, we will take you and your son on a campus tour, conduct a student interview, and provide a parent consultation.
In addition, we can administer an in-house academic exam if you do not have access to a test site for the SSAT or ISEE. The appointment will take approximately three hours.
In preparation for your appointment, please complete the online application and follow the steps below:
Using the forms below, please contact your current school for the following:
- Current Transcript and Discipline Record
- Teacher Report - Math
- Teacher Report - English
- Character Reference Reports
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Student Photo
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the committee, who will make a determination.
- In some cases, a meeting with the committee may be required or additional documents will be requested to make a final determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
Currently Accepting Applications
- Fall Deadline: October 5th
- Spring Deadline: January 5th
- Fall 2015-2016: February 5th
Call 888-762-2338 or apply today!
|11.15.14||Bay Area Appts.|
Carlsbad is a quaint coastal community located in San Diego County, California. When visiting, parents enjoy all Carlsbad has to offer, including restaurants, shops, and, of course, beautiful beaches.
There are many local hotels where family members can stay when visiting their Cadets.
In addition, Cadets earn the privilege of visiting the local village in groups during designated times based on behavior and academic performance.