Employment Opportunities at Army and Navy Academy
Stay tuned: we're in the process of updating employment opportunities for the 2014-2015 school year.
In the meantime, you may still send your resume to Human Resources so we have it on file.
Thank you for your interest in the Academy!
Please note: The Army and Navy Academy is an equal opportunity employer. The Academy requires all applicants to pass a pre-employment screening, including drug testing and background check.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Getting Started in Your New Job at the Academy
Here are your next steps in the employment process.
Step One: Pre-employment Screening
- Fill out the Application for Employment.
- Complete a LiveScan Screening, bringing this form with you. (LiveScan locations)
- Complete a TB screening, bringing this form with you to the doctor.
- Consent to a hair sample drug screening test.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for your results to be received and for clearance from Human Resources.
Step Two: Complete All Remaining Forms
- Complete the Personnel Form.
- Complete the California DE 4 Form (if applicable).
- Complete the Direct Deposit Form (if applicable).
- Complete your I-9 and W-4.
- Submit all forms in person to the Human Resources Department. Please note that you must bring in original employment verification documentation.
Questions? Contact us today.